Sign up in less than 1 Minute
Table of Contents
- The best option to embed PDF into your WordPress blog
- Here is a step-by-step guide on how to add the flippable PDF to your own blog or website:
- Always be up-to-date
Embed your PDF files in your WordPress blog with the software Yumpu Publishing. It’s absolutely easy and you don’t need any prior knowledge.
- Register on Yumpu Publishing and activate your account – you will receive an activation link on your specified email address. You just have to click on it and you will be redirected to the user interface.
- Then upload your PDF.
- Go to “<Embed>” in the “generate awareness” area, and click on the “Open embed options” butto
- Then a window opens where you can choose which widget you want to select or you can directly select the option “Embed” under the flippable PDF.
5. You get a code. Paste the whole code in your blog post.
6. Done! Your post should now look like this:
If you want, you can also see your PDF in live view without registration. The PDF is only visible for 24 hours, after which it is automatically deleted, try it now. And if you like it then you can register and go through the steps from above.
You can always keep your content up-to-date on your blog or website.
All you have to do is exchange the embed code of your new content.
The software Yumpu Publishing offers you the code for free. You don’t need any prior knowledge. Everything is so simple.
But if you still need help, the support team is always at your side.