The APPKiosk and the PROKiosk have been adapted to the new format. Now one does justice to the new developments from Apple. Now the large iPad Pro screen can already display more magazines on the start page. Thanks to the APP kiosk.
The “iPad Pro 12.9” creates a “user experience” for reading digital publications.
Apple writes: “The next-generation iPad Pro is an uncompromising vision for computing in the modern world.”
The huge new “Ultra HD Screen” of the iPad Pro 12.9″ shows the magazines in their original size and with incredible color intensities.
Videos placed in the magazine with YUMPU Publishing’s “Hotspot Editor” are more intense after pressing the “Play Button” in the APPKiosk. The stereo sound of the four loudspeakers paralyzed the office for a short time!
The APP kiosk has even more to offer. Here’s another small overview of the advantages you have with the APPKiosk
- Upload unlimited magazines
- The iOS and Android apps make you more independent. These are entered under your own company name in the App Store and Google Play Store
- You can increase the reach
- The magazines can be read anytime, anywhere, even without an internet connection
- Changes can be updated in real-time in the APP
- High-speed display
- Recognition of value through own branding
- Create personalized promotional videos
- An extensive full-text search helps readers to find specific content and passages within the magazine
- and much more
For more functions, you can find out more about the APPKiosk here.